; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Make Believe Enhance Sunbeam Bronzer #TFWOC

Make Believe Enhance Sunbeam Bronzer #TFWOC





I love a good matte bronzer and was glad to see it was one of the products that Make Believe had sent us to review for #TFWOC. At first glance I wasn't bowled over by the packaging which I found big, clunky and not handbag friendly at all. On the other hand I did like the mirror and soft brush although I didn't use it as I prefer firmer bristles. Upon swatching it was clear that this wouldn't work for my skintone, especially since I had been on holiday and my face had naturally tanned darker. It showed up slightly ashy and not flattering at all which is a shame as the formulation was smooth, just the way I like it! Unfortunately this only comes in one shade so if you are NC44+ it's not the one for you but if you are NC42 and under it would be a nice bronzer for contouring.

Make Believe's Sunbeam Bronzer is available to buy from their website (RRP £15)

Check out what the other ladies involved had to say.

Stephanie from Nerd about Town
Dija from Dijas World
Lola from LolaStar Hearts
Laa Laa from Dolce Vanity
Sophia from Tattoed Tea Lady
Safiyah from FrootiBeauty
Grace from All That Slap
Annie from Epiphannie A
Hafsa from Muslimah Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx